Get a Voki now!

KMcElman_100416_0098 letter I letter S D O letter M

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool #5

Bookmarking allows you to organize information and find resources. It also allows you to share with your colleagues and students. Also, it allows you to join groups that share the same commom interest where you can help each other find information. By using this tool it will help me find resources for myself and students to use.

I searched on Diigo using "Kindergarten Math Games" and found this interesting and exciting website for my students to use: http://www.kidport.com/ it has a lot of wonderful exercises for Math (numbers, sequencing numbers,shapes, addition, subtraction, same/different, and so much more).

I also searched on Diigo "kindergarten science" and found this interesting website for me as a teacher to use:
http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/resources/elementary/kscience.htm#1lessonplans it has a lot of resources for me to use lesson plans, power point presentations, united streaming videos, book suggestion and assessments. These resources are included on one page only. I don't have to research different websties to find these.

No comments:

Post a Comment