Get a Voki now!

KMcElman_100416_0098 letter I letter S D O letter M

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tool # 11 Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox?
My favorite tools are Digital Storytelling, Google Docs, and I-touch.

Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools. 
My favorite tool is Digital Storytelling. I would definitely be using this tool with my students. We would be creating stories as whole or small groups. They would be looking for pictures and adding text to create a story for any content area or personal.


2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
Doing 11 Tools has change my way of thinking about technology. Learning about all these tools and how we can integrate them into our classroom is amazing. I know that my students are going to be more hands-on with technology this new school year. They are going to be learning, reinforcing their skills, use their creativity, and having fun at the same time.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I thought that it was going to be very difficult for me to complete the tasks because I'm not that great at technology. But I was very surprised that I didn't have any trouble completing them and I was able to understand what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment