Get a Voki now!

KMcElman_100416_0098 letter I letter S D O letter M

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool #2

1. What are your thoughts about building an online education community and participating in a PLN?
I think this a great tool to communicate with your colleagues or others within your field..  I as a teacher I'm always looking for new ideas or opinions. This tool will be helpful on sharing information and learning from others.


2. What point stood out to you from the commenting advice?
The thing that stood out for me about commenting was "ask questions". This will create an ongoing conversation and people will be able to share their point of views, ideas and any information that you have asked.

3. The blogs that I commented on were:
Technology 101
11 Tools Vero
Maria Orozco
Hammack
Ms. Farias' 11 tools for the 21st century

No comments:

Post a Comment